In this busy world taking the time to review where you are professionally can be like a breath of fresh air.
My diverse professional backgrounds (nursing, midwifery, education, business, counselling), and post graduate training greatly enables me to assist with professional supervision identity and development support. I very much enjoy working with professionals like yourself to:
- clarify direction and increase motivation
- develop short and long term goal setting
- improve relationships
- focus energy, effort and passion
- improve confidence or communication skills
- enhance your career and work satisfaction
- appreciate what you bring to your workplace.
A Professional Supervision Contract is collaboratively discussed and signed prior to the supervision relationship commencing, with best practice supervision occuring on a regular basis. Supervision can include face to face and Zoom/telephone sessions.
I offer a variety of ways we can meet:
- one off session to get clarity around a decision or situation
- regular appointments to work on pressing matters or goals
- monthly 'top-up' to keep focus and direction.
I abide by the NZAC Code of Ethics (see www.nzac.org.nz), and relevant professional guidelines, for my professional supervision practice.